WoW Patch 4.3.4 Rolling Out
Starting this morning, Cataclysm patch 4.3.4 is rolling out to all realms bringing no changes to gameplay, but rather to address ticket submissions via the UI. A new “Submit Bug” and “Submit Suggestion” button has been added to the UI, and the “Report Lag” button has been completely removed.
It seems as though a large number of players were running into issues with the 64-bit client again. To learn how to fix this, check out our quick fix guide. To get the complete list of these minor changes in patch 4.3.4 see the official patch notes below.
- A new Submit Bug button has been added. Clicking this option will open a report dialog box, along with basic instructions on what to include in your bug report.
- A new Submit Suggestion button has been added. Clicking this option will open a text dialog box, along with a description of what to include in your suggestion.
- The Report Lag button has been removed.
- The Report Abuse button is now called Report Player.
- The Report Player function offers four categories: Spamming, Language, Name, and Cheating.
- Reporting a player for Cheating now opens a text window in which a description of the occurrence can be written.
- Reporting a Name opens a window with three categories: Player Name, Guild Name, and Arena Team Name. There is also a text field for optional information.
- Report Player now includes text and visual instructions for how to submit a report.
- Right-clicking a character’s portrait now offers additional reporting options.